Questions about the merchandise?
For the pictures: Please go to their FB site to look at the images of the merchandise (light stick, t-shirt, stickers and towel.)
[FAQs] SHINee World Official Merchandise
1. Can I buy both Set A and Set B?
Yes, but the bundle discounts are only available during the pre-order period.
2. Is there any limit to the number of sets a person can buy?
After gathering feedback from everyone, we’ve decided to limit each person to 10 sets for each set. i.e. you can buy a maximum of 10 Set A and 10 Set B.
3. I’m sharing the bundle deal with a friend. Can I find out the individual prices of the products?
Set A Bundle Deal $52: T-Shirt (usual price $41) + Towel (usual price $15)
Set B Bundle Deal $16: Light Stick (usual price $9) + Sticker Set (usual price $9)
4. Can I buy the individual products?
We only have 2 options for the pre-order period – Set A and Set B.
5. How do I get to 213 Henderson Road?
We’re just opposite Bukit Merah Central Interchange and the nearest MRT is Redhill station. Check out http://www.publictransport.sg and search postal code 159553.
6. What if I can’t make it on 18/19 Aug for the pre-order?
You can purchase merchandise on concert day 10 Sep 2011, 2-5pm at Singapore Indoor Stadium.
7. Do I have to produce my SHINee World concert ticket to pre-order?
8. Do you take any online orders?
Unfortunately not, you have to purchase in person on 18-19 Aug or on concert day on 10 Sep.
About the Official Merchandise Booth on Concert Day
1. Will I be able to get the merchandise that I want on Concert Day?
We’ve allocated the bulk of light sticks and towels for sale on Concert Day. However, T-shirts and sticker sets are limited in quantity and might be unavailable on concert day if they sell out during the pre-order period.
2. Do I have to queue to collect my pre-orders at the booth on Concert Day?
There will be 2 counters – 1 for pre-order collection and 1 for new orders.
3. Do I have to produce my SHINee World concert ticket to purchase the merchandise on Concert Day?
About the Official Merchandise
1. Can I see pictures of the merchandise?
Yes, we will post pictures as soon as we get them, by Wed 17 Aug.
2. Are the light sticks customised for Singapore?
Yes, the text ‘SHINee Concert in Singapore’ will be printed on the light stick.
3. Are there sizes for the T-Shirts?
Yes, they are in standard S, M and L sizes.
Credit/Source: Fly Ent FB FAQ Note
Questions still NOT answered?
Contact them here: email email@example.com or call 62243188 between 11am-7pm
Please go to their FB site to look at the images of the merchandise (light stick, t-shirt, stickers and towel.)
Please do not ask us about the merchandise questions etc as we are not in-charge of ANYTHING, so we wouldn’t want to give the wrong/inaccurate information to everyone. Please head to their FB site and post your questions there instead.
Admins will not answer any questions to prevent and avoid any confusion. Thank you for your understanding. (:
Posted by Valen