Is there anyone who does want to go for this trip??? Please please email us by tomorrow latest as it is the deadline!!!
Yes, 30th July is the deadline!!! Hurry Up if you want to go for this Korea trip! 😀
Please email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you’re interested!!! So far, none has confirmed.. 😦
Adding to the good news we’ve announced earlier on, this time, we, SHINee Singapore @ WordPress, as the very first fan club to announce this news: a trip to korea for the Hallyu Dream concert scheduled on 3rd October 2011!!!!
Hallyu Dream Festival!
Image shown is not the official poster for this year’s concert.
Info on the image may vary or subject to change this year.
Correct details are given below, not the above poster.
Yes!!! A trip to Korea! Not just for the concert where you get to experience the best of Korean music, fashion, and cinema all in one place at the Gyeongju Hallyu Dream Festival.
It will be a 6 Days 4 Nights Trip!!!
Best holiday trip you can ever get! 😀
Tour around Korea and also get to attend the concert whereby SHINee and a lot of artists will be performing too!
Bring your friends and family along! Enjoy Korea as the hallyu wave brings us there!
We are very honoured to be prioritise before other clubs that will be going as well!
So, what are you waiting for? Sign up now to avoid disappointment!!! It’s the best holiday trip to Korea you can ever imagine! 😀
Brief itinerary/details to let you have an idea of what/how/where/when we’ll be doing there:
6 Days 4 Nights Hallyu Dream Concert 2011 Travel Package
Duration of trip: 1st October – 6th October 2011
Will be visiting places like: Dongdaemun Market, Yongin – Everland Theme Park, Chheomseongdae Observatory, Korean Traditional Culture Experience Centre, Bulguksa Temple, Sinchon Fashion Street, Myeongdong Fashion Street and more!!!
Cost: Approximately SGD$1600 per person
Cost already includes:
1. 2 nights accommodations in Gyeoungju Daemyung www.daemyungresort.com or similar Resort (Korea Ondol Style Room)
2. 2 nights accommodations in Seoul Capital http://www.hotelcapital.co.kr or similar deluxe class
3. 2 Breakfast at Hotel & 2 Breakfast + 3 Lunch + 3 Dinner at city restaurant.(Total 10 meals)
4. Include Yongin Everland Theme Park (Passport)
5. All of the tours & transfer by our deluxe coach assisted by Chinese speaking tour guide.
6. 2 way round trip to Korea by Asiana Airline.
7. All land coach transfers to stated venues.
8. Airport taxes and fuel surcharges (estimated $328 will only be confirmed once payment is done or deposit is paid fluctuate around 5-10 dollars max)
The ~$1600 cost excludes the following:
1. Tipping for Guide & Driver: USD4.00 per day/person
2. Personal insurance
3. Personal shopping expenses.
Take Note: Theme park tickets and concert tickets are included so whoever pays for the package will not miss out the fun!!!
Exclusively brought to us by:
World Vision Travel Pte Ltd
Blog site: http://worldvisiontravelconcert.blogspot.com
Hallyu Dream Festival: Official Web page
Please direct all questions to email@example.com if you have any other queries about this trip.
Do check our website often for updates!! 😀
Please include us in the Credit/Source if you’re to take out any news/info.
Posted by Valen – Site Master